At first, blogging to me is like, becoming a virtual drama King or Queen. Most bloggers (not all tho) , in my view, tend to expose a certain aspect of their life to the world, which the world won't really give a shit about it cause they are very very.. uhumm... insignificant?! whatever la... (unless you're living in Hollywood etc)
Therefore, initially blogging isn't among the things I would do on my free time. Only till recently, when my deteriorating level of English took a toll from bad to worse, and blogging seems to be among the few ways to improve my deteriorating English Grammar and Vocab.(It's kind of difficult for me now to write a proper letter without the use of a dictionary to spell check). P.S, I'd lost a bet to someone, it's either do or losing a million dollars, I didn't have cash so I got a "do" (you know who you are.)


