Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Travel Blog

Thursday, February 12, 2009
Finally decided to create a travel blog to write about where I've been so far. Hope this will help remind me of why I travel at the very first place. Firstly, to learn and grow in my understanding of the World and the meaning of Life. Secondly, to find my hidden talents, to expand my current capabilities and also, along the way, be a blessing to others and Mother Earth.

To be honest, the number of places are not many, but I'm thankful to have the chance see these beautiful places and observe their unique cultures. Keeping in mind it is a record of what I'd felt about the journey at that particular point in my life, therefore, it may not be the exact description of the place, in a whole. I'm not perfect, I know.


A friend I've once met told me, good memories are like good Wine (she's Italian, and they tend to talk with a lot of hand signs). The longer you keep them on the shelves in a wine cellar with the right condition.. and the right temperature, the better they will turn out to be due to the good fermentation process. It will not only improve in aroma, but also in flavor and it's complexity as they age. But, if you don't bottled your memory up or store them properly, say, in a photograph, video or paper etc, you'll lose these precious memory forever. And like the spoilt wine, your life will be as tasteless.

On the other hand, unless you DO want to get rid of them, now that's something else. For more Quotations about traveling, click here.. also here.. and here too..


 
◄ © 2009 Vasily's Vineyard. Design by Pocket. All Right Reserved ►