Extremely good stuff if you're the type of person who prefer a more visual explanations rather than those other textual reading materials, say.. a book. It's like taking a "wisdom" shortcuts. This is exactly why I've been supporting for more free documentaries available online ever since. God bless Discovery Channels & National Geographic on public TV cable back in the 90's, truly a beacon of hope for us (I probably mean "me") from becoming a outcast within the preschooler's social ladder, when talking to all those other kids-with-computers-and-whatever-cool-techie-stuff-they-were-showing-off of the same age. The rule is "If you don't have it, no one needs to know".
If by recalling it right, my technological "triumph card" back then was a secondhand green unbranded bicycle with no suspensions whatsoever. It was so jawbreakingly cool, it forced to give itself a name, in the likes of Masked Rider's Tv series Bikes. I called it the "Green Hopper". (very frakking original, ain't?). The Awesomeness is up there, same level of the Pope, when he mentioned something about AIDS.
P.S A note of cautions, though, be prepare for some nerd IT lingual terms, the video is full of it.


