Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Spanish Euphoria

Wednesday, April 8, 2009
A Dios Le Pido
by Juanes



Euphoric Intoxication (no better word can be use to describe the context) as in... imagine yourself in a well-designed room dance floor.. not a pub or disco.. a studio dance room.. completed with a really good stereo sound system.. and a bunch of really beautiful and skillful latin-american dancers.. willing to teach you some tricks, all at the same time.. and now.. play that song.. (remember to turn off the side iPod). start liking this song, when signs of Spanish mutations starts showing like Spanish fever.. especially, the chorus.. not in a religious way, but its rhythm and beat - can feel darn high, man. this song used to be so famous early last year, oh darn it.

[Chorus]
a dios le pido
que si me muero sea de amor
y si me enamoro sea de vos
y que de tu voz sea este corazon
todos los dias a dios le pido

Pray to God
And if I die, I die for love
And If I fall in love, I fall for you
And this heart, belongs to your voice
Every day, I pray to God

click here's the Lyrics, in spanish and/or english.

P.S, Missing the nightlife in Barcelona.. in the future? hopefully..A Dios Le Pido!!!
 
◄ © 2009 Vasily's Vineyard. Design by Pocket. All Right Reserved ►